Great new Career Opportunity in Home Care!
Now Hiring - Nursing Supervisor - Rochelle Park,NJ
Hours:Monday -Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Sign On Bonus-$2500
Ascend Home Health Care - is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Home Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Provides backup for the screening of all intake calls, requests for service and after hour communications.
2. Assures completeness of medical records.
3. Monitors Agency staffing, supervision of field staff and field visits.
4. Supervises the interview, hiring, and orientation process.
5. Participates in updating Agency policy and procedure manuals.
6. Maintains current knowledge of industry trends.
7. Addresses continuity of patient care.
8. Participates in annual evaluation.
9. Coordinates all agency in service and competencies for all personnel.
10. Shares in responsibility for Agency's Quality Assurance Performance Improvement actives.
11. Follow-up on incidents/ accidents assuring proper documentation.
12. Participation in employee management, counselling, disciplinary procedures and terminations.
13. Participates in on call rotation.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing