Great new Career Opportunity in Home Care!
Now Hiring – Recruiter – Rochelle Park, New Jersey
Requires previous Home Health Care recruiting experience
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Ascend Home Health Care- is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Home Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Recruiter is responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Participates in recruitment outreach programs, attends job fairs and trade shows
2. Complies and maintains data related to recruitment activity
3. Reviews and screens applications and resumes for qualified candidates
4. Ensures completion of initial interviews in accordance with established protocols
5. Ensures that the employment process proceeds in a organized manner
6. Ensures completion of all required employee documentation before hire
7. Assists with orientation and in-service classes as requested
8. Assists Director in preparing and placing advertisements
9. Completes timely reports on recruitment activities
Bachelor's Degree in a related field